The Franklin CFX Pro Batting Glove is a time-tested glove that belongs to Franklin’s Pro series, which was designed to be the very first official batting gloves of Major League Baseball, and continues to be used in professional baseball and softball leagues across the country. The Franklin CFX model however is specifically designed for women’s fastpitch softball, and is currently used as the official batting glove of USA softball. If you’re an elite player looking to compete at the highest levels of fastpitch softball, these gloves may be the perfect choice for you.
The Franklin CFX fastpitch gloves are crafted from premium leather, offering superior comfort and durability so you can confidently use these gloves season-after-season without worrying about them tearing or going out of shape. These gloves offer superior performance and feel, giving players a seriously tight grip on the bat while keeping your hands cool and blister free.
The CFX models of the Franklin Pro also come with a new chrome design on the back of the glove so you stand out at the plate. They also come in an extremely wide variety of color schemes (27 different colour combinations in all) so you can truly personalize your look, and match your gloves to the color of your bat and/or jersey.
- These gloves are part of Franklin’s Pro series, which were designed as the very first official batting gloves of Major League Baseball.
- These batting gloves are designed to be used in both baseball and softball.
- Specifically designed and optimized for women’s fastpitch softball.
- The Franklin CFX Pro is the official batting glove of USA softball.
- Designed for seasoned players looking to compete at high levels.
- Crafted out of premium leather for ultimate comfort and durability.
- Designed to last year-after-year of heavy use without going out of shape or succumbing to wear and tear.
- Lets you grip the bat tightly without forming blisters.
- Keeps your hands cool and sweat free.
- This model of the Franklin Pro comes with a new chrome design on the back of the gloves.
- Comes in a large variety of colors spanning an incredible 27 different color combinations in all.
Check out this review by YouTuber zack2366 for a closer look: