*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
You’re looking to start playing softball, and you need a glove, or maybe you’ve been playing for a while, but your current glove is starting to wear down. Either way, you’re thinking about getting a new one.
Buying a new softball glove is a big decision. You want to ensure that it fits well and has the features you need to play at your personal best. The good news is that all of the best softball glove brands do those things.
The bad news is that it can be tough to tell one brand from the next.
There are hundreds of brands, each with its style and unique features. And softball gloves aren’t cheap either, so you don’t want to waste your money on one that doesn’t work as well as you need. Read ahead as we get to review the best softball glove brands in the market.
Easton Sports is a leading baseball and softball equipment manufacturer, and the Easton brand is synonymous with top-quality bats. Easton’s softball glove line offers youth and adult gloves ranging from 11 inches to 14 inches. Easton also offers a line of fast-pitch softball gloves for female players.
Easton’s softball gloves are made from premium steer hide leather for durability and comfort, and their design and construction make them a good option for recreational league players and more advanced players who play competitively.
Easton | Professional Collection Fastpitch Softball Glove Series
Step up to the plate with a fresh new glove. The Easton Professional Collection Fastpitch Softball Gloves are built with premium quality, full-grain leather shells and full-leather palm liners that allow optimal shape retention, an excellent feel, and easier break-in. The lightweight design makes it easy to catch at all angles, while the adjustable Velcro wrist strap provides a snug fit.
- The lightweight design allows you to catch balls at any angle.
- The adjustable Velcro wrist strap provides a snug fit.
- Premium quality, full-grain leather shell for better shape retention and a more straightforward break-in process.
- Full-leather palm liner for an excellent feel.
- Right-hand throw/left-hand glove.
EASTON BLACKSTONE Glove Series
A modern twist on a classic design. The Easton Blackstone Series is genuine leather and has a softball-specific design ideal for the competitive player.
- Features an all-leather construction with a softball-specific pattern perfect for the competitive player.
- True Pro Stock™ Patterns – Same patterns used by professional players worldwide.
- Select Cowhide Leather – Perfect combination of flexibility and durability.
- Supple Leather Palm Lining and Finger Back Linings – Delivers comfort and feel.
Easton Blackstone Softball Fielder’s Glove
The Easton Blackstone Glove is a perfect blend of function and value. Built with the same great quality you’ve expected from Easton, this glove is designed for the player who needs a glove that can handle any position.
- Dual Core Technology (DCT)
- Finger Lock – Helps keep your fingers positioned adequately during play.
- Extended Palm Design – More surface area for more oversized pockets and better handling.
EASTON Jefe Softball Glove Series
The softball design provides a deeper pocket and an open web. Rawhide laces are used for superior durability.
- Diamond Pro Steer Leather
- Softball Design – Increased Pocket Depth
- Rawhide Laces
About Louisville Slugger
Louisville Slugger baseball and softball bats are among the most popular bats on the market. Louisville Slugger offers a wide range of bats made from various materials, including aluminum, composite, and wood. The company also manufactures a selection of gloves.
Louisville Slugger Fastpitch Glove Series
A sleek, asymmetrical design created a fluid look and streamlined feel for speed. The Louisville Slugger 2019 LXT Fastpitch Glove Series is designed for the female athlete looking for elite performance and craftsmanship on the field.
The LXT uses premium materials in various patterns to give every athlete the perfect fit, comfort, and durability. Each glove has been carefully selected to offer exceptional value at every level.
- Game-ready feels right off the shelf.
- Full pigskin leather shell with an ultra-comfortable palm lining.
Louisville Slugger Ball Glove
The Louisville Slugger 13″ 125 Series Ball Glove is a durable, quality glove perfect for youth players just starting. The glove is constructed from lightweight, full-grain leather that’s soft and flexible to provide an easy break-in. The 125 Series also features a deep pocket for fielding all those grounders, plus a comfortable hand-formed pocket that securely cradles the ball. A Velcro adjustable strap provides the proper fit for any player.
- Ideal for youth players aged 9 to 12
- LighThe lightweight-grain leather shell provides easy break-in and durability.
- Comfortable hand-formed pocket cradles ball securely.
- The adjustable velcro strap secures the fit of the glove.
- The deep pocket design accommodates all types of infield play.
Louisville Slugger Softball Outfielder’s Glove
The Louisville Slugger 125 Series Softball Outfielder’s Glove features a full-grain leather shell with a soft pigskin lining for durable performance during big-league play. The deep pocket and Velcro wrist strap allow improved control when catching the ball.
- Made from full-grain leather to provide durability
- Soft pigskin lining provides comfortability.
- A deep pocket helps you catch the ball with ease
- Velcro wrist strap creates a secure fit.
- Right-hand throw
Miken Sports is an American company that specializes in baseball and softball equipment. They are most known for their aluminum bats, but they also sell balls, bags, and other gear.
One of the key features of Miken’s products is that they use composite materials to improve the performance of their bats compared to traditional aluminum models. They were one of the first companies to do this, putting them at the forefront of the industry. Their reputation has continued to grow as more people find out about the benefits of their bats.
Miken Pro Series Slowpitch Softball Glove
Slowpitch softball is a fast-moving game, and there’s no substitute for speed. A great glove improves your odds of scoring runs, but it also saves you from scoring.
The Miken Pro Series Slowpitch Softball Glove offers the best speed, protection, and quality. The “Pro Series” design is built to give you a more explosive swing and make you faster than your opponent.
- Game-ready right out of the box—no need to break in your new glove!
- Exceptional feel and comfort—the most responsive softball glove on the market.
- Lightweight yet sturdy construction for a durable, long-lasting glove that won’t break down over time.
- Adjustable tension thumb straps (included) or “lock” closure strap (sold separately) to fine-tune fit per player preference.
Mizuno is a leading company in gloves and baseball products and one of the first Japanese companies to manufacture sports equipment, including gloves. In 1974, the company began its quest to develop exceptional performance products for softball. Unlike other brands that manufactured only high-quality professionals products, Mizuno set out to create high-quality gloves at affordable prices for amateur-level players. The company quickly gained a reputation for producing world-class gloves suited for any type of player or ability level. The Vision line is explicitly designed with fastpitch softball players in mind.
Mizuno Prospect Select Fastpitch Softball Glove Series
For the fastpitch athlete looking to take the next step in her performance, look no further than this 12.5″ Mizuno Prospect Select Fastpitch Softball Glove Series. These gloves are constructed of a full-grain leather shell that is soft yet durable, and the padded palm lining helps provide shock absorption.
- Conventional back with adjustable strap.
- Full-grain leather shell provides maximum durability and performance.
- Power Close makes catching easy.
- Patterns are explicitly designed for fastpitch.
- PowerLock wrist closure provides maximum security.
Mizuno Youth Softball Glove
The Mizuno Youth Ball Park Softball Glove is an excellent glove for young players. It has a 12-inch pattern, which is great for younger players as it allows more room to catch the ball. It has a soft leather shell and padded palm liner to be comfortable for young hands. It also has a PowerLock closure, making it easier for young players to close the glove and hold onto the ball.
- Durable, soft leather shell construction
- Pre-oiled java leather palm and finger linings for a soft feel of the bat
- MZO lining wicks moisture away from the skin for a cool, dry fit
- Roll welting for long-lasting structure and a clean look
- Parashock plus palm pad reduces shock to minimize the sting.
Mizuno Franchise Slowpitch Softball Glove Series
The Mizuno Franchise Series Slowpitch Softball Gloves are lightweight and game-ready. Featuring a durable softball-specific design, these gloves are ready to perform as soon as you put them on. The Franchise Series features a Butter Soft Palm Liner that is ultra-comfortable.
- Made from Bio Soft leather for the perfect balance of oiled softness and firm control
- ButterSoft palm liner gives you ultimate comfort.
- PowerLock closure system gives you an adjustable, secure fit.
Mizuno MVP Prime Slowpitch Softball Glove Series | BioSoft Leather | Softball Specific Patterns | Center Pocket Design
Sliders and curveballs are right in your wheelhouse with the Mizuno MVP Prime Series. The center pocket design provides a snug fit, while the soft leather allows for a game-ready feel. The MVP Prime Series is designed from the ground up to give you an unfair advantage over the competition.
- Bio Soft Leather
- Power close Technology – Makes Catching Easy! Center Pocket Designed Patterns
- Parashock Plus Palm Pad – Absorb Shock and Reduce Sting
- Pre-oiled Java Leather – Ready for Game Action!
Mizuno Premier Slowpitch Softball Glove Series
Mizuno Premier Slowpitch Softball Glove Series. The new Heel Flex Technology features a Mizuno Exclusive that offers the most flexible heel construction for ultimate comfort and fit. The patented PowerClose design makes catching easy. Parashock Plus Palm Pad absorbs the shock of repeated use, providing outstanding protection, comfort, and feel. Other features include Center Pocket Design for Maximum Ball Control and Quick Transfer, Roll Welting for Durability, and a Pro-Style Pattern.
- Heel Flex Technology provides the most flexible heel construction for ultimate comfort and fit.
- Patented PowerClose design makes catching easy.
- Parashock Plus Palm Pad absorbs the shock of repeated use, providing outstanding protection, comfort, and feel.
- Center Pocket Design for Maximum Ball Control and Quick Transfer
- Roll Welting for Durability
- Pro-Style Pattern
Nike is a worldwide famous company for sportswear and sports equipment. Its headquarter is located in Beaverton, Oregon, US. Nike was founded in 1964 by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. The Greek goddess of victory inspired the name, Nike.
Nike is known for its high-quality products, which players at any level use. It also sponsors teams and athletes across many sports to use its products during competition and training.
Nike has a wide range of products like shoes, watches, sunglasses, socks, etc. Apart from other sports, they manufacture some very durable softball gloves. Softball players should try it if they are looking for some good-quality gloves.
Rawlings Sporting Goods Company, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of sporting goods in the United States. Since the company’s inception in 1887, Rawlings’ mission has always centered on enabling participation by developing and producing innovative, high-performance equipment and protective apparel for the professional player. With an assortment of baseball, basketball, football, fastpitch softball, and slowpitch softball products, Rawlings’ offerings are trusted by countless athletes across all levels of play.
Rawlings RSB Adult Slowpitch Softball Glove Series
The Rawlings RSB Slowpitch Softball Glove Series is a great glove for any competitive slowpitch player. The RSB Slowpitch Series gloves are made with top-quality materials, including Prosoft Leather and Zero Shock Palm Pad, allowing you to play your best at any position.
- Prosoft Leather: This is our softest leather and is preferred by those players looking for a soft feel and easy break-in.
- Zero Shock Palm Pad: This protective palm pad reduces ball impact on the hand, helping reduce the sting.
- Conventional Back: The traditional back provides a more flexible fit and feel.
- Deep Pocket Pattern: A deep pattern allows for added control in the field.
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Wrist Strap: This allows for a customized fit.
Rawlings | Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Softball Glove Series | 2022 | Multiple Styles
The Rawlings Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Softball Glove Series is made with Pro H webbing and a contoured fit to provide the best possible feel and performance. Each glove’s soft, full-grain leather shell is designed to break in easily for consistent performance all season long.
- Made with a full-grain leather shell for an easy break-in.
- Pro H web for quick transfer and control of the ball.
- Contoured fit for a secure feel and optimal performance.
Rawlings | Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Softball Glove Series | 2022 | Multiple Styles
This Rawlings Liberty Advanced Series softball glove is constructed with the same attention to detail as the gloves used by some of the game’s top players.
The pattern is designed for maximum range and flexibility, and it features a Basket-Web. This closed web is perfect for outfielders because it allows you to conceal the ball when making a throw. It also closes quickly, ideal for snagging line drives and pop-ups.
- Game Ready leather shell requires minimal break-in time.
- The basket-Webb pattern design is ideal for outfielders and closes quickly to help snare line drives and pop. ups
- Palm Lining with Deer touch finger back linings provides a comfortable feel.
- Index finger pad reduces ball impact on fingers.
- A padded thumb sleeve adds comfort.
Rawlings | Liberty Advanced Fastpitch Softball Glove Series
The Rawlings Liberty Series of softball gloves is designed for female athletes. These gloves are constructed from quality leather with a custom fit design that includes a velcro strap that can be adjusted to tailor the fit to your hand. If you’ve been looking for a fastpitch softball glove that is lightweight and has a deep pocket, the Liberty Series is for you.
- Player Preferred pattern with a conventional back.
- Deer tanned cowhide, palm lining, and soft full-grain finger back linings provide a comfortable feel.
- Zero shock palm padding helps reduce ball impact to minimize hand stings.
- Poron XRD palm pad provides optimal shock absorption.
- Pro I web is great for infielders.
Wilson is one of the most well-known brands that make gloves. They are the official supplier of baseballs and other equipment to Major League Baseball. They make all sorts of softball and baseball equipment, including bats, balls, bags, uniforms, helmets, and gloves. Their gloves are popular because they are known for their quality and durability.
Wilson Siren Softball Glove Series
The Wilson Siren softball glove series was designed for female players. It features a contoured fit, Dual Post Web, and an adjustable wrist strap.
- Unique design for fast break-in
- Soft leather shell for extra softness
- Full-grain leather palm and finger back linings provide a comfortable feel.
- Pro Stock™ leather provides rugged durability and an unmatched feel.
- Dual Welting™ creates a pre-curved finger design that keeps the glove’s shape longer.
2022 SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL GLOVE
With the new A2000 SLOWPITCH GLOVE, Wilson is bringing its decades of glove craftsmanship to softball players everywhere. The VOLITION America Series features a unique USA-themed design unlike any other A2000 on the market, and each glove comes with a FREE wristband.
- Pro Stock™ leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel.
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for quicker break-in and long-lasting shape.
- Ultra-Breathable Wrist lining wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping the hand dry and comfortable.
WILSON A1000 Fastpitch Glove Series
Made for elite fast-pitch players, the A1000 is a no-nonsense glove that can handle pop flies to diving ground balls. It’s built with Pro Stock leather that breaks in quickly and keeps its shape. The Dual Welting™ finger design also helps maintain the pocket depth. And because it’s Wilson, you know it’s built with style and quality in mind.
- Built with Pro Stock leather that breaks in quickly and keeps its shape.
- Ultra-Breathable Wrist lining wicks moisture away from the skin, keeping the hand dry and comfortable.
- Rolled Dual Welting™ creates durable finger stalls that maintain their shape better over time.
Demarini has been around since 1986 and specializes in making high-quality leather and composite softball gloves. Their “Demarini Advantage” line features high-grade cowhide leather with a double-layer shell with a soft inner lining. This combination helps provide enough protection while allowing for maximum flexibility and comfort. Demarini also offers plastic and alloy options in addition to their leather line.
The Worth brand has been around since the early 1900s as a family-run business. The company has grown to be one of the largest manufacturers globally of softball and baseball equipment and apparel.
Worth has made gloves for several professional players at all levels of baseball and softball, including Major League Baseball players. One of Worth’s most popular products is its baseball gloves, used by many professionals and amateur players.
The company makes its products with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. Worth is committed to providing customers with the best products at affordable prices.
Worth Fastpitch Softball Century Series 12.5-inch First Baseman’s Mitt
The Worth Fastpitch Softball Century Series features a 12.5-inch pattern, an H-Web, and a leather shell construction with a Velcro strap ideal for first basemen.
- Leather Shell Construction: Durable, long-lasting wear, and easy to break-in.
- Velcro Strap: Secure fit.
- H Web: A durable web providing excellent ball snagging ability for the first baseman.
Worth Rawling Liberty Advanced Series Fastpitch Model Glove
The Liberty Advanced Series Fastpitch Softball Glove from Worth is made from 100 percent Pro Grade leather and has a full-grain palm lining. It features a popular 12.5-inch closed back with an I Web, making it an ideal choice for fast-pitch players. This versatile glove is ideal for infielders and outfielders alike. Its deep pocket makes for more straightforward catches, whether you’re playing in the infield or outfield.
- Made from 100 percent Pro Grade leather
- Full-grain palm lining
- Versatile design that’s ideal for both infielders and outfielders
- Deep pocket for more straightforward catches
Worth Softball Bat Player Series 1
The Worth First Baseman’s Mitt is constructed from full-grain leather specially tanned to become more supple over time. The sturdy pattern maximizes the pocket, while the minimal break-in provides comfort and durability.
- Worn on the right hand (for left-handed thrower)
- Full-grain leather construction
- Minimal break-in required
- A sturdy pattern maximizes pocket.
Worth Century Series Softball Glove
Made from soft, high-quality leather, this lightweight Worth® Century Series Softball Glove is game ready. The palm and index finger is lined for comfort, and the adjustable wrist strap ensures a snug fit. This softball glove is available in the right- or left-hand throws for either infield or outfield use.
- Soft, high-quality leather construction
- Lightweight design
- The palm and index finger is lined for comfort
- An adjustable wrist strap ensures a snug fit
- Available in the right- or left-hand throw for either infield or outfield use
For most players, a softball glove is necessary and not something they will purchase without doing their homework. For this reason, our list of best softball glove brands is a great resource to use when researching the glove you want for yourself or your whole team!