*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
The Easton Blackstone is a popular slow pitch softball glove that is receiving rave reviews for its superior comfort and short break-in period. These gloves are built with a more snug-fit for ultimate control, so the glove sits close to the hand and prevents your hand from slipping around on the inside of the glove. The Blackstone is designed more specifically for infield positions.
The shell of this glove is crafted out of select cowhide leather, which makes it soft and flexible, so you can use it right out of the packaging. The palm lining of this glove is also made out of supple leather for added comfort, support, and a natural feel. The rawhide laces used to reinforce the pocket and webbing of this glove ensure that it maintains its shape, and can be used in season-after-season of play.
In the wrist lining of this glove, players will notice that Easton has included a plush material lining that lets it sit comfortably around the wrist without any irritation even after extended gameplay. Padding in the palm of this glove also gives players a comfortable experience even when receiving high velocity, powerful balls.
The Easton Blackstone comes with a one-year warranty. This glove is built with an I-Web pattern, and an open back. If you bought this or a different brand new glove, check out our guide on breaking in a softball glove overnight.
- Popular glove that has been receiving rave reviews for it’s comfort and game-ready feel.
- Constructed with a snug-fit for ultimate control.
- Specifically designed for infield positions.
- Select cowhide leather shell for ultimate flexibility.
- Supple leather palm lining for better support and a natural feel.
- Rawhide laces for a reinforced webbing and pocket for a longer-lasting shape and durability.
- Plush material included in the wrist lining to prevent irritation even after extended play.
- Built with palm padding to absorb shock upon high impacts, reducing hand sting.
- Built with an I-Web pattern.
- Comes with an open-back design.
- This glove comes with a full one-year, limited manufacturers warranty.