The Easton Slate is a high quality fastpitch softball glove that’s ideal for outfielders looking to compete at higher levels, but still want a more economic option. This glove uses a number of elite technologies that will give players an edge on the field.
Crafted out of a high quality Diamond Pro Steer leather shell, this glove has a game-ready feel that requires little breaking in, while remaining highly durable, maintaining its shape throughout year-after-year use. Constructed with the proprietary Quantum Closure System design specially formulated by Easton, this glove provides players with an adjustable fit that greatly improves control and feel, allowing players to easily close this glove around the ball and keep it there. For additional comfort, the Easton Slate uses an ultra-soft, textured palm lining for better grip. With this glove’s open H-web pocket design, players have the visibility they need to catch fly balls with ease.
Easton is so confident that you’re going to fall in love with this glove that they’ve even included a 100 day no questions asked “love your glove” guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase within the first 100 days of using this glove, simply send it back to Easton for a full refund. Easton gloves are best after broken in when brand new, check out our step by step guide with several different methods listed on how to break in a softball glove here.
- High quality glove that’s ideal for outfielders.
- Economically priced/comes at a great value.
- Incorporates a number of elite technologies.
- Built with a Diamond Pro Steer leather shell for a highly durable make with a game-ready feel.
- Requires little breaking in.
- Built with Easton’s proprietary Quantum closure System for an adjustable fit for a custom feel and better control.
- Ultra-soft Easton Slate palm lining for better grip.
- Glove comes with an H-web pocket for better visibility on pop flies.
- Every glove comes with a risk-free, 100-day “love your glove” guarantee.