*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
The Miken Pro Series is a professional level, slow pitch softball glove that offers superior durability, comfort, and performance. This glove comes with a number of great features like its soft full-grain leather build, Poron XRD palm and index finger padding, H-Web design, and pre-broken in feel. And with its deep pocket, this glove is designed to easily recieve and close around a ball.
The high-quality, full-grain leather make of this glove lets players break it in more quickly than ever before, while shaping itself to players hands, and retaining this shape for year-over-year use. Players can also confidently receive powerful, high-velocity balls due to Miken’s Poron XRD palm and index finger padding that eliminates hand-sting, while still allowing players that close-to-the-ball feel. This glove also comes with an adjustable fit, so players can fit the glove snugly to the unique shape of their hand.
The Miken Pro Series are broken in to 70% in the factory, so you can almost use this glove right out of the packaging. With its H-Web design, this glove is excellent for catching fly balls. Miken is so confident that you’ll love this glove that they include a no questions asked 100 day love your glove guarantee. If you’re not in love with this glove after a few months of use, send it back to Miken for a full refund.
The Miken Pro Series is versatile, and can be used to excel in any position on the field.
- Crafted with soft, full-grain leather.
- Constructed with a Poron XRD palm and index finger pad.
- Built with an H-Web design.
- Pre-broken in so this glove is virtually game ready out of the package.
- Close to the ball feel.
- Built with an adjustable fit.
- Great for catching fly balls.
- Versitile; can be used on any position on the field.
- Comes with a risk-free “100 day love your glove” guarantee.
- Year-after-year durability.
Want a second opinion on this glove? Check out this great video review by JustBallGloves!
Curious what RPI is in softball? Check out our comprehensive explainer!
With its soft full-grain leather build, Poron XRD palm, index finger padding, H-Web design, and pre-broken in feel, this glove is certain to give your game a boost.
- Soft, full-grain leather.
- Poron XRD palm and index finger pad.
- H-Web design.
- Pre-broken in and virtually game ready out of the package. Superior feel.
- Adjustable fit.
- Perfect for catching fly balls.
- Can be used on any position on the field.
- 100 day love your glove guarantee.
- Durably built for season-after-season use.