*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
Louisville Slugger is one of the most trusted names in baseball. With the Xeno series, Louisville Slugger wanted build a fastpitch glove that can offer the same level of professional construction and proven reliability that their bats are known for.
The Xeno fastpitch glove was created with the powerful combination of premium leather, and a professional design. Crafted with best-in-class, premium leather and a soft lining for comfort, the Xeno is game-ready right off the shelf – although we highly recommend you break in your glove before use.
This is truly a glove that could suit all levels of players, from beginners to experts. And with a soft lining and premium materials, this glove is game ready with optimal comfort right off the shelf.
This glove series was created specifically for the female fastpitch or softball player. The Xeno is a great glove for infield, outfield, and third base players, as well as pitchers. An adjustable velcro strap on the wrist of the glove allows for a custom fit for any player, securing the glove tightly to the hand.
The Xeno series is built with long lasting durability and a consistent shape that will last season after season.
- Great padding
- Easy to break in
- Optimal pocket size
- Premium leather
- Great value
- Laces can be hard
Louisville Slugger Xeno Glove Features
- This glove comes with a 100 day guarantee—if you don’t love your glove after 100 days, you can return it for your money back
- 12.5 inch glove
- Designed specifically for a female hand
- Crafted with genuine cowhide leather
- Wrist opening and finger stalls optimized for gameplay
- Groundout leather shell, accented with trapunto leather
- Free shipping included with purchase
- Glove comes ready-to-use
- Adjustable velcro wrist strap
- Closed back
- Designed specifically for fast-pitch softball
- Lightweight design