DeMarini is a time-tested brand that has long produced some of the best fast-pitch softball bats in the game. This is because DeMarini is constantly updating their technology, improving upon their design and craftsmanship. This year, DeMarini released the 2019 Carbon Candy with the purpose of creating a bat that not only excels in performance, but also allows you to hit with a pro’s consistency.
- C12 composite barrel design
- D-Fusion 2.0 Connection system
- D-Lite handle
The 2019 Carbon Candy was engineered to take advantage of a new, C12 composite material, that provides the ultimate responsiveness, every time. This is aided by the bat’s D-Lite handle that gives the bat optimal flex and control.
This bat also uses DeMarini’s D-Fusion 2.0 connection system to prevent hand sting and vibrations from negative feedback, making this bat extremely comfortable for long-term gameplay.
The 2019 Carbon Candy features a drop 10 length-to-weight ratio, a balanced swing weight, and a lightning fast swing speed. This bat is perfect for players 14 – 18 years old looking to improve their game. With the Carbon Candy’s large and reactive sweet spot, players can easily hit the ball to the fence and beyond.
This light-feeling, easily controlled, fast and hard hitting bat holds up great to the CF Zen-10. It also offers a different feel from the DeMarini CF Insane, which is an end-loaded bat rather than balanced, like the Carbon Candy.
You can use the DeMarini 2019 Carbon Candy in the USSSA, NSA, ASA, ISA, and ISF. If you encounter any problems with your bat, it comes with a 1-year manufacturers warranty.
Features of the DeMarini Carbon Candy:
- Barrel Diameter of 2 1/4 inches.
- Approved for the following leagues: USSSA, NSA, ASA, ISA, and ISF
- Comes with free shipping.
- Even and balanced swing weight.
- Color pattern of purple, grey, and pink.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- Highly responsive barrel.
- -10 length-to-weight ratio.
- D-Fusion 2.0 Connection Technology to eliminate negative feedback upon impact.
- Ready to use/virtually no need to break the bat in before optimal performance.
- Less hand sting due to D-Lite handle.
- Large “sweet spot”, optimized by state-of-the-art C12 composite construction.
- Helps players achieve better pop.
- Recommended for players 14 – 18 years old.
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you.
- C12 Composite Barrel Design
- DFusion 2.0 Connection System
- D-Lite Handle
The 2019 Carbon Candy features a drop 10 length-to-weight ratio, a balanced swing weight, and a lightning fast swing speed. This is a bat that not only excels in performance, but also allows you to hit with a pro’s consistency.