The Under Armour High Impact sports bra is a versatile, effective, and popular choice among athletes that comes at a great value. This bra is designed to offer superior levels of support for high-impact sports and activities like aerobics, soccer, softball, running, football, and more.
The High Impact bra is built with an open back, and adjustable straps for a custom fit. The 89% Nylon and 11% Elastane, StudioLux fabric that covers the cups of this bra is soft and breathable, keeping you cool throughout high intensity activities and hot weather. This fabric also serves to improve the overall structure and integrity of the bra, and is known for its incredibly soft feel.
Under Armour’s High Impact bra series is designed to fit close to the skin, without ever squeezing to the point of discomfort. And with its SpeedForm mesh lining, this bra is light and cool, preventing the buildup of excess perspiration. While this bra is made from a sweat wicking material, if it ever does get wet or soaked in sweat, it dries extremely fast.
Overall, this bra is a popular choice for athletes of all stripes, providing comfort and support, all at an economical price.
- Great option for athletes who play high-impact sports.
- Open back design.
- Adjustable straps allow for a custom feel.
- 89% Nylon and 11% Elastane fabric.
- StudioLux fabric covers the bra’s cups, making it highly breathable and fresh.
- Super soft and comfortable feel on the skin.
- This bra can be machine washed.
- Versatile bra that can be used in a wide variety of sports.
- Fits close to the skin.
- Compression without squeezing too tight or creating the feeling of suffocation.
- SpeedForm mesh lining makes this bra very light and cool.
- Prevents the buildup of sweat and moisture.
- Sweat wicking fabric.
- Dries extremely quickly.
What customers are saying:
Want to see how Under Armour measures up against other brands? Check out this great video review by HopeScope (fast forward to 6:15 for bras):
Want to check out another great sports bra option made by Nike? Take a look at our comprehensive review of the Nike Pro Alpha here!