The Adidas Alphaskin sports bra offers mid-level compression that is ideal for A-cup to C-cup athletes. This bra specializes in keeping athletes cool, dry, and of course supported. With a stretchy, knit build, the Alphaskin fits snug and comfortably around the body without ever squeezing too tight. The Alphaskin technology—the bra’s namesake—is designed to flow easily with dynamic movement, and provide a firm “locked-in” feel.
This bra is also built with a racerback cut, and a scoop neckline, which further allow for easy mobility, so you can train confidently without ever worrying about your movements being restricted. The mesh panel on the back of this bra allows for superior airflow and ventilation, keeping athletes cool in hot weather, and amidst energy intensive training exercises.
The Adidas Alphaskin sports bra is well suited for low-impact activities like yoga, however it will not offer the right level of support to control bounce during high-impact sports like running. If you’re looking for a comfortable, breathable, and non-restrictive bra to use for aerobic type activities, the Alphaskin sports bra by Adidas is a great option that comes at a fantastic value.
- Suited for low-impact activities like Yoga.
- Mid-level compression that’s designed specifically fort A-cup to C-cup sizes.
- Designed to keep you cool and dry.
- Fabric is stretchy and knit, which allows it to fit closely to the body.
- Compression without squeezing to the point of discomfort.
- Alphaskin technology allows for full range of movement, and a locked-in feel.
- Racerback cut.
- Scoop neckline.
- Easy mobility.
- Includes a mesh panel on the back for extra ventilation, allowing for airflow to keep you cool in hot climates.
- Fantastic value.
- Note* this bra does not offer sufficient support for high-impact sports. It is designed for comfort, breathability, and mobility in low-impact activities like aerobics.
What customers are saying:
Want to learn more about Adidas sports bras? Check out this great video review by Molly J Curley!
Want to check out another great sports bra? Take a look at our comprehensive review of the Under Armour High Impact sports bra!