The Worth Mach 1 is a quite a versatile model that offers a half-ounce XL in-between swing weight. This feature solves the problem for players when they can’t decide if they want to use a fully-balanced or fully-end loaded bat. Thus, it can be used to swing by both power hitters and contact hitters when they want to add up to the heft of the bat. It designed for adults playing competitive as well as those playing recreational slowpitch softball.
This model is a two-piece composite that maximizes bat speed and improves hitting distance, making it a unbeatable choice in the plate, with it you will be hitting really fast balls. On top of that, it incorporates a extended sweet spot and unmatched flex, this qualities are due to to 13.5 inch barrel and the Flex 50 Technology.
This outstanding model also stands a revolutionary 220+ Advantage, this last feature adds way more carbon fiber to the barrel and because of it, the bat delivers legendary performance and durability
- Two-Piece, All-Composite Softball Bat
- Made In the USA
- 5″ Barrel length
- 2 1/4″ Barrel diameter
- CF100 Material delivers a 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel
- Provides a lighter weight and more durable barrel (without limiting performance)
- 220 Advantage – Increases the amount of carbon fiber in the barrel
- Extended the sweetspot
- Maximized performance on the entire barrel
- Ultra-thin flex fifty handle
- Unmatched whip and feel
- XL Reload – Half-ounce weighted barrel
- Provides players with an in-between weighting
- 12 Month manufacturer’s warranty with Worth
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
Wanna find out more about this bat? Watch this comprehensive review with practice testing of the Worth MACH 1 by SmashItSports
Great for hard hits from both power hitters and contact hitters alike.
- 1 year warranty
- 2 piece bat
- Oversize sweet spot
- Not ideal for fast swings or light hitters