The Miken Freak Black, slowpitch softball bat is a two-piece, 100% composite build, made from premium aerospace grade composite fibres. With integrated Flex 2 power technology, this bat gives you the optimal barrel flex and bat speed through the zone. The barrel on this bat is 14 inches, and is topped off by a 0.5 ounce end-load, to really increase the speed and power of this bat.
Even though this is a power hitter’s bat, it’s also extremely easy to control, especially compared to some of the other power bats on the market. It’s also designed with Triple matrix core technology, which increases the composite volume of the barrel by 5% for a seamless design that greatly increases the durability of this long-lasting bat.
Last but not least, the sweet spot on this bat is enormous, so you can make the optimal contact with the ball more consistently. If you’re a power hitter hitting a plateau with how far you can smash the ball, the Miken Freak Black will take your game the extra mile.
Features of the Miken Freak Black USSSA
- Multi-wall design.
- Triple matrix core technology in the barrel to increase the composite volume of the bat by 5%. This also eliminates seams and weak spots to make it extremely robust and long lasting.
- Large sweet spot.
- Made from 100% premium aerospace grade composite fibres.
- 0.5 ounce end-load
- Highly durable for use over multiple seasons
- One-year manufacturers warranty.
- Made in the United States.
- Free shipping.
- Flex 2 power technology for optimized flex and speed.
- Two-piece construction.
- 14 inch barrel length.
- 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter.
Certifications/Approved for play in at least the following associations:
Check out this YouTube video of the Miken Freak Black USSSA in game action!
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you.
A two-piece, 100% composite build, made from premium aerospace grade composite fibres. With integrated Flex 2 power technology, this bat gives you the optimal barrel flex and bat speed through the zone.