The 2020 Mizuno Crush end loaded USSSA slow pitch softball bat that’s a great choice for power hitters looking for an end-loaded bat to maximize ball distance and speed. This bat is built with the standard 2 and 1/4 inch Barrel Diameter and a 12 inch barrel length, and a two-piece construction.
This bat is constructed with Black Onyx Carbon on its Triple Wall barrel for insane durability, so you can confidently use this bat season-after-season for multiple tournaments. The thin Micro-WhipTM Grip on this bat offers an extremely comfortable grip that prevents slippage when making hard swings. And with its 2-piece LINKTM Technology, this bat eliminates negative vibrations and hand sting upon contact. The cylinder seaming process of this bat further adds to its incredible responsiveness and durability. The Mizuno Crush also uses an Optimized End Cap for an extended sweet spot, and a satisfying cracking sound when making contact with the ball.
The 2020 Mizuno Crush end loaded USSSA slow pitch softball bat is approved for play in the NSA, USSSA, and ISA. it comes with a full-year’s manufacturer’s warranty. This bat was proudly designed and created right here in the United States with all premium materials.
- Ideal bat for power hitters looking to maximize their power with an elite end-loaded bat to make monster hits.
- Constructed with a standard 2 & 1/4 inch barrel diameter.
- 12 inch barrel length.
- Two-piece build.
- Utilizes trademarked LINK Technology to eliminate unwanted vibrations and hand sting.
- Manufactured with a cylinder seaming process for added responsiveness and durability.
- Optimized End Cap for a larger sweet spot and great sound upon the ball’s impact.
- Incorporates Mizuno’s Black Onyx Carbon for ultimate year-over-year durability.
- Handle incorporated a thin Micro-WhipTM Grip for superior comfort and control at the plate.
- Protected by a one-year limited Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in the United States.
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
Want to see this bat in action? Check out this review by Jamie Baker!
Want to check out another great slowpitch softball bat? Take a look at our review of the Miken Ultra Fusion!
This bat utilizes a single wall barrel design on one end, and on the other end, DeMarini’s signature RCK knob for ultimate hand support and comfort, preventing slippage even when making the hardest hits. It features a one-piece, 100% aluminum construction, crafted out of DeMarini’s premium SC4 alloy for long lasting season-over-season durability, and fantastic pop on contact.
- RCK knob for optimal support and comfort.
- One-piece design.
- 100% aluminum build.
- Premium SC4 alloy.
- Year-over-year durability.
- N2M end-cap to reduce drag.
- Ultra-thin handle.