*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
The Miken Freak X is a USSSA slowpitch bat with a two-piece 100% composite design, and a 0.5 ounce end-load, so you can hit hard and far. This is the signature bat for the Miken slowpitch women’s softball team—but that doesn’t just mean it’s a womens bat. The Freak X is great for all players.
This is a great bat for players who are not looking for something super heavy, but are also not looking for a balanced bat. The Miken Freak sits right in the middle of these two bat feels, which also makes it a great transition bat for players looking to work their way up to heavier bats.
This bat will last you season-after-season with its 100% composite deign using premium aerospace grade fiber. The Freak X is also built with Miken’s Triple Matrix Core technology to increase the bat’s composite volume by 5%. This also means that the bat doesn’t need seams, making it more robust and higher performing.
If you do purchase this bat, just an extra tip: save the white JTS warranty sticker that you find on the barrel just incase you need to use the warranty. This bat will not be eligible for warranty without this sticker.
Features of the Miken Freak X:
- 12 inch barrel length.
- 2 and 1/4 inch barrel diameter.
- Two-piece build.
- Flex 2 Power technology to optimize the barrel loading and flex, as well as increasing speed through the zone.
- Triple Matrix Core technology to increase the total composite volume of the bat by 5%. This allows the bat to be seamless, making it more durable and optimizing its performance.
- One-year manufacturers warranty, available only with the white JTS warranty sticker that comes on the barrel.
- Proudly made in the United States
- Pink and black color scheme.
- Free shipping
- 100% premium aerospace grade fiber build for maximum lasting power.
- Maxload 0.5 ounce end-load for ultimate speed and power upon impact.
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you
This bat has a two-piece 100% composite design, and a 0.5 ounce end-load, so you can hit hard and far. This bat has a middle-of-the-road feel between super heavy, and super balanced, bats. This makes it great for players looking to work their way up to heavier bats.