*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
The Miken Freak Primo USSSA is a powerful bat that incorporates Miken’s signature technologies for insane performance.
To start off with, the Freak Primo is designed with Miken’s Maxload technology that gives this bat a great 0.5 ounce end-loaded swing weight recommended for big power hitters. It also incorporates Miken’s Flex 2 Power technology to elevate this bat’s flex and barrel loading, increasing its speed through the zone. This bat was made with a two-piece composite deign, for optimal flex and responsiveness upon impact.The 14 inch barrel on this bat will give you a giant hitting surface, so you can make quality contact with the ball much more consistently.
The Miken Maxload was also crafted with Triple Matrix Core technology that increases the overall composite volume of this bat by 15% to help insure the durability of this bat—so you can play season-after-season—as well as the consistency of its performance.
It’s recommended that you take about 150 swings on this bat to break it in before you start to see it at peak performance. By rotating the bat slightly before each swing so you’re constantly using a different side of the bat, this will also help the microfibres on this bat to break in.
The black and silver colour scheme is very clean and professional looking, so you can look as good as you play out there on the softball diamond.
Features of the Miken Freak Primo USSSA:
- 14 inch barrel so you can make more consistent connections with the ball.
- 2 and 1/4 inch barrel diameter.
- Crafted with Miken’s Triple Matrix Core technology, which increases the overall composite volume of the bat by 15%. This makes the bat highly durable and long lasting. It also accelerates the bat’s performance.
- Built with 100% premium aerospace grade fibers.
- 12-month manufacturers1 warranty. (Serial number sticker must still be on the bat)
- Built with Miken’s maxload technology that gives the bat a 0.5 ounce end-loaded swing weight to increase power and swing speed.
- Stylish and professional black and silver colour scheme.
- Recommended for power hitters used to an end-load swing weight.
- Proudly built in the United States.
- Flex 2 Power technology to assist in barrel loading and flex for optimal speed through the zone.
- Two-piece composite build.
- Free shipping.
- Durable and long-lasting bat.
- Approved for play in the NSA, USSSA, and ISA.
- Broken in after about 150 swings.
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
Check out the distance YouTuber Jesse Dollich is getting with this bat!
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you
Looking to hit even further with this bat? Check out some of our favorite softball hitting drills here.
The Freak Primo is designed with Miken’s Maxload technology for a great 0.5 ounce end-loaded swing weight. It also incorporates Miken’s Flex 2 Power technology to elevate flex and barrel loading, increasing its speed through the zone.