The Louisville Slugger Proven is an excellent youth fastpitch bat for young players looking for something lightweight and easy to control. This bat was crafted with a 100% composite design, and a one-piece build so that it stays solid upon contact with the ball. The Proven was also built to minimize negative feedback and vibrations, so players don’t have to worry about hand sting when making power hits.
This bat was constructed with a 2 and 1/4 inch barrel diameter, and a -13 length to weight ratio. The 7/8 inch handle is comfortable and easy to hold with its synthetic grip, which is multi-coloured and visually stunning on the field.
Louisville Slugger is one of the oldest and most trusted brands on the market. The Louisville Proven lives up to this legendary brand’s high standard of quality and performance. This bat is approved for use in the ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and ISF.
Features of the Louisville Slugger Proven:
- Built with 100% Composite material
- One-piece construction for a solid feel.
- Eliminates negative feedback and vibrations to prevent hand sting.
- Comfortable in the hand.
- Light weight
- Easy to control
- Great bat for younger players.
- -13 length to weight ratio.
- 2 and 1/4 inch barrel diameter
- 7/8 inch handle with synthetic grip.
- One-year manufacturers warranty
- Free shipping .
- White, orange, and blue colour scheme.
- Approved for use in all major softball leagues (ASA, USSSA, ISA, NSA, and ISF.)
Certifications/Approved for play in at least the following associations:
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you.
The Louisville Slugger Proven is an excellent youth fastpitch bat for players looking for a lightweight, easy to control bat that also to minimizes vibrations.