*Note: products listed on Bases Loaded Softball are selected by our softball players, coaches, and team of enthusiast writers and editors. Buying softball products through our links may earn us a commission with no additional cost to you.
The DeMarini Dinger Slinger slowpitch softball bat is 34 inches long, with a13-inch Divergence Barrel design. This unique design means that two layers of composite materials are crafted around an air gap, making the sweet spot on this bat ultra responsive. This bat was also crafted with heightened weight distribution so players have ultimate control.
The handle of the Dinger Slinger is designed from ZnX Alloy. This means less flex in the handle, which allows the Divergence Barrel design of the bat to perform up to its full potential so you can hit the ball into the stands.
This bat is also designed with a Paraflex composite barrel, taking this DeMarini bat to the next level in terms of durability and lasting power. In fact, this material is a whole 22% stronger than previous materials used by DeMarini on other bat series. This Paraflex barrel also provides great pop.
Certifications/Approved for play with the following associations:
2017 Dinger Slinger Slowpitch Bat Features:
- Crafted with a 2-piece design for ultimate control, while minimizing flex.
- Robust, long-lasting Paraflex Composite Barrel.
- Handle built with ZnX Aluminum Alloy to prevent unnecessary flex.
- Dish end cap that captures and redistributes the energy of the ball hitting the bat back to the sweet spot for the ultimate pop.
- RCK knob for optimal, comfortable grip
- .6mm Bat Grip
- With an end-loaded swing weight, this bat delivers an extra power boost upon impact.
- 12″ long Barrel
- Barrel Diameter of 2 1/4″
- 34 inch total bat
- 1.20 BPF USSSA, NSA, ISA Approved
- One Year Warranty
What Customers Are Saying:
Not sure about length? Use this guide to select the proper bat length for you.